Aim of service:
To find out how much and how client can minimize HR related costs by 10-30% reducing the position numbers by redistributing works (but not reducing company's capacities) or adapting to the ever changing situation on the market.
To find out how much and how client can increase the efficiency of the company (the amount of work the employee can really perform in changed system).
To find out what services would be more profitable to outsource.
Consultants will examine company's processes, structure, management system by researching market conditions, company's information and communicating with employees face-to-face:
- Organizational structure
- Position instructions/job descriptions
- Employee's opinion about organization and their place in it
- Formal processes and procedures description
- Measuring system
- Organizational processes map
- Individual and group interviews
Lawyers will give recommendations on how client can significaly improve motivation systems, job agreements but still not violating existing laws:
- Revise job agreements and present with consultant's insights on how to modify motivation system and jog agreements (f.e. reducing fixed part of the salary, and increasing variable part).
Consultants, assessing real company's experiencing costs, performing works, will provide suggestions, what functions could/should be outsources from specialized companies:
- Calculations will be presented on how much company is spending on own employees and what operational costs are needed for maintenence of uncharacteristic functions for such business. What would be the costs to outsource such functions. How other companies of same field are acting and how they benefited by performing such actions.
Consultants will examine company's activity by researching internal and external factors, assessing company's strategic plans, and will offer how to increase productivity while saving costs.
Information gathering about the company: 2-4 weeks.
The use for the company
Renouncing part of workers maintaining the capacity or adapting to the changing market situation can save from 10 to 30% of the costs, related to employees' retention.